Monday, November 12, 2012

CHAPTER 10: PRODUCT CONCEPT


M.A.C. stands out for their personalized customer service. Different cultures favor brand name for their quality product and research has shown consumers do not mind paying a higher price to purchase M.A.C. Cosmetics which being a product line of Estee Lauder, is priced higher than the average drugstore cosmetics but consumers are aware of the higher quality they are paying for. M.A.C.'s product line ranges from eyes, face, lips, mineralizers, skincare, fragrances, brushes, nails, kit essentials and accessories. Over the last 10 years, 160 shades of lipsticks in 7 different finishes, 150 eye shadows, 60 blushes and hair care have been created for the public. M.A.C. is a global brand product and it is well-recognized outside its home base of customers, and has publicly available marketing. Repeat sales takes place in M.A.C. since, the consumers have known their own favorite brand M.A.C. and are satisfied, they wish to buy again and avoid those they do not.

10 comments:

  1. i love MAC Kosmetik product couse i'am make up artist and this is good cosmetics product

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you Antonio. Thanks for sharing. I apologize for the long overdue reply

      Delete
  2. I saw your blog about super healthy coconut oil and emollient olive oil, dress a wound, calm a child. This post really help for everyone.

    wholesale cosmetics & discount makeup



    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep the ball rolling you have done the great job here.orogold reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice written!! I have been a big fan of your blogs. thanks Vine Vine Skin Care

    ReplyDelete
  5. Article written nicely. Article is full of content and informative too. Thanks for posting.
    Mac App Development in USA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is the investors contact Email details,_   lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete