Monday, October 29, 2012

CHAPTER 18: SALES PROMOTION AND PERSONAL SELLING

Personal selling is one of the oldest forms of promotion. M.A.C Cosmetics follows this strategy and stands out as the world's largest make up company. Through the execution of  make up tutorials by employees to customers, there is excellent communication which increases sales. M.A.C. focuses on developing a relationship with customers and potential buyers with the objective if making a sale. In terms of sales promotion, M.A.C. Cosmetics uses incentives like display of items, exchange offers, fashion shows, magazines, and the like to attract customers. With its "back to M.A.C" program, M.A.C. promotes recycling  by allowing customers to bring back six empty product containers for a free lipstick of your choice. The WAD promotion doubles M.A.C.'s usual philanthropic commitment, directing 100% of sales to the M.A.C. AIDS FUND.

7 comments:

  1. Very Nice Information! Have a Good News Today for all! HotStoneCommunications.Com offers Cosmetics Public Relations Services at Reasonable Price.You can contact with them to know the Prices.I hope they can give you better serve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your blog page!!!The stuff that you have remarked up here is superbly wonderful and I vigorously thank you for the same...orogold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again for enjoying and supporting my blog Shane

      Delete
  3. Thank you Jenny, your support is greatly appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am dreadfully thankful to all of your team for sharing such motivating information.
    Vine Vera reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is the investors contact Email details,_   lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete