Monday, September 24, 2012

CHAPTER 4: THE MARKETING ENVIRONMENT

M.A.C. Cosmetics markets to mostly Generation X and Y; where Generation X includes people with their careers launched and families started, and Generation Y ranging from college students to kids in their teens. The company caters to all ethnicities which sets it aside from its competitors, hence making M.A.C. A multiculturalist company. These consumer are creative, innovative, spontaneous , and love to spend money on themselves, especially since they have little to no responsibilities. With a change in the social environment in the USA today, women have unprecedented financial power. This is an advantage for M.A.C. since majority of  theirs sales comes from women. M.A.C. Cosmetics uses technology to such as the Internet to market their products efficiently. The creativity and product lines on the cite has generated profits for the company.

2 comments:

  1. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.Thanks internet marketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the investors contact Email details,_   lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    ReplyDelete